网校标题:2020年1月开封托福学校价位
开封顺河回族区托福是开封顺河回族区托福培训学校的重点专业,开封市知名的托福培训机构,教育培训知名品牌,开封顺河回族区托福培训学校师资力量雄厚,全国各大城市均设有分校,学校欢迎你的加入。

开封顺河回族区托福培训学校分布开封市龙亭区,顺河回族区,鼓楼区,禹王台区,金明区,杞县,通许县,尉氏县,开封县,兰考县等地,是开封市极具影响力的托福培训机构。
Why New Year is so special?
为什么新年那么特别呢?
The Chinese zodiac features 12 animals in the sequence of Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. This year is the year of Tiger. Each animal represents a different \"personality\". According to legend, people held a conference with all the animals, informing them that they would pick the 12 to represent the zodiac. However, in spite of being fast, the cat was not picked as its then-close friend, the rat, did not wake it. This action sparked off a rivalry that continues till this day.
由于中文和英文发音方法不同,嘴唇、舌位、声带的运用方法差异较大,很多同学发现一字一句的模仿还可以,但是要迅速自然地协调这些发音器官比较困难。
The list of students to be admitted has been published .录取新生已经发榜。
2. 示范答案
classification n. the act or result of classifying; a category or class 分类;类别
■ Plus Plus:
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
10、 May I see a timetable?
我在回家途中,偶尔了一家有趣的新书店。可是看到一句话,却解释。
Client:OK. Do you have a lot of things to move?
11.be in full swing 正在全力,活跃阶段
in full swing的意思是“活跃”。该习语的意思即引申为“(工作的)展开、阶段”。例如:The building project is in full swing.(建筑工程正处在全力之中。)
A: I hear your company in expanding its business. 我听说你们公司正在扩展生意。
B: Yeah. We’re setting up a new factory now and the work on it is in full swing. The project will be completed in three months. 是的,正在新建工厂。工程正施工阶段,三个月内就可以完工了。
12.be in high gear 全力
gear指“齿轮,传动装置”,high gear的意思是汽车的“高速档”。该习语字面意思为“机器正处在高速档(运转)”,指“事物正处在全力当中”。
A: By the way, how is your business going? Is it proceeding smoothly? 哎,你的生意最近如何?进展还吗?
B: Yes, it’s in high gear. 一切都在全力。
13.be itching for a chance to do 很想找个机会试一试
形容词itching的意思是“渴望的”,be itching to do意为“渴望做某事”;for a chance指“找机会”,整个习语的意思即为“渴望机会试做某事”。
A: I am itching for a chance to cooperate with Mike. I hear he’s a very competent person. 我很想找机会和迈克合作一次。听说他能干。
B: Everyone who has worked with him will have a deep impression on that point. 是的。每个和他一起工作的人都对此深有体会。
14.be of one mind 意见,看法相同
mind可指“头脑,心神”。该习语直译为“脑子想出的问题”,由此可以引申为“意见、看法相同”的意思。
A: What do the board think about this plan? 董事会对这项计划怎么看?
B: They are of one mind in passing it. 。
A: Good news. 太好啦。
15.be of two minds 拿不定主意
be of two minds和be in two minds的意思相同,均表示“左右摇摆”或“拿不定主意,下不了决心”。例如:Don’t depend on him to decide. He always seems to be of two minds on important matters.(别指望他能决定。在事情上他好像总拿不定主意。)
A: Are you ready to take the plunge and pound the pavements for new one? 你大胆措施,排除障碍,重新再来?
B: I’m still of two minds. But I do seem to like to quit my present job. 我依然犹疑不决。我确实想放弃现在的工作。
A: What kind of job are you aiming at? I mean, do you have a particular job in mind? 你想做样的工作? 我的意思是说,在你脑子里有的选择?
B: I have a good mind to go into business. I think I can be equally successful as most other women in business. 我想进军商海。我想我会与商海里女性同样的。
3. 核心词句
No convincing hypothesis of the origin of rilles exist as yet, but some suggestions have been advanced .
To find a member of the opposite sex attractive
2. 示范答案
D:How do you do?
您的设备无法自动发送或接收蓝牙无线数据交换.
开封顺河回族区托福培训学校成就你的梦想之旅。学托福就来开封顺河回族区托福培训学校
培训咨询电话:点击左侧离线宝免费咨询

[招生通第8年] 指数:1
点击交谈