资讯标题:2022年10月份内江托福培训机构排行榜口碑品牌排行榜
内江托福是内江托福培训机构的重点专业,内江市知名的托福培训机构,教育培训知名品牌,内江托福培训机构师资力量雄厚,全国各大城市均设有分校,学校欢迎你的加入。

内江托福培训机构分布内江市市中区,东兴区,隆昌市,威远县,资中县等地,是内江市极具影响力的托福培训机构。
11. Like most foreigners,the city's local customs baffled the Greg for a few days.
x=<图>
这是一个典型的错句,句中用the title of this book和that book做比较,这显然是不可比的。正确的比较应该是:
【分析】
本文作者举的例子是在南北战争时期,在解放黑奴运动中做出了杰出贡献的两位先驱一位是在1931年创办激进废奴主义杂志《解放者》,
In the literary world, success is measured by the number of books sold. Authors who sell millions of books are valued morethan those who sell hundreds of books, so it appears that worth, in this case, is best judged by a writer's productivity. This scenario, however, is misleading, since one writer may produce a single work that becomes a best-seller in comparison to another writer who produces dozens of works each of which sell a limited number. Which writer truly has more worth? A specific example o illustrate this scenario is Bill Clinton compared to Judy Blume. Clinton recently published his memories, which will likely be very successful and become a best-seller. Blume, the author of many books for teenagers, probably hasn't and won't ever appear on the best-seller list. Is Clinton worth more because his name and political career make his book successful? Or is Blume worth more because her portrayals of teen life affect many meaningful criteria of judging worth.
主谓一致就是指在英语句子中,主语和谓语在人称和数的方面应保持一致。很多学生对于英语的主谓一致了解不深,对定语从句和名词性从句的主谓一致了解得更少,因此很容易犯错误。下面就对这一问题进行探讨。
一、定语从句的主谓一致
一般来讲,定语从句中的动词在人称和数方面应该与它的先行词保持一致。例如:
1.I am not one who is afraid of difficulty.我是个不怕困难的人。
此句中their显然是指dogs and wolves,但SAT并不这样认为,它认为也有可能是指scientists和dogs,也可能指scientists和wolves。
首先看A,没有什么问题。
我长了不少见识。
I\'ve learned something.
The TV show was interesting. (那个电视节目很有意思。)
我解释说:\"蛇为了获得新生,所以要蜕皮。\"
或者说:虽然人人渴望成功,但那种侥幸的成功是不会长久的,只有经历失败,总结经验教训后获得的成功才是恒久的,等等。
常用英语口语句子2
51. I get up at six o\'clock. 我六点起床。
52. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
53. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。
54. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
55. I\'m fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
56. It\'s no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。
57. She\'s under the weather. 她心情不好。
58. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
59. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有根据。
60. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
61. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个寒冷的季节。
62. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
63. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。
64. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
65. East,west,home is best. 金窝银窝不如自己的狗窝。
66. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
67. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
68. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
69. I can\'t afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
70. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。
71. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
72. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。
73. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
74. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
75. I\'ll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
76. I\'m not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
77. I\'m not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
78. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
79. It\'s too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
80. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
81. Let\'s not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
82. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
83. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
84. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
85. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
86. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
87. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。
88. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
89. They\'re in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。
90. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。
91. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
92. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
93. What\'s your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
94. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
95. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
96. Would you like some help? 需要我帮助吗?
97. You mustn\'t aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
98. You\'re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
99. You\'ve got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。
Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦!
Even if in the past we made mistakes, this will only make wiser people out of us and guide us to where we are supposed to be.
1. Without our past, 强调句式,放在句首表强调;
叙述的文笔是如此流畅,几乎让人一口气就读到文章最后。
The experts claim the formula sheds light on why some musical combinations are unforgettable - and in some cases, inescapable.
这套丛书的出版,要感谢上海译文出版社的热情鼓励,他们决心要打造中国第一套系统阐述SAT的经典丛书,使笔者笔耕不辍有了巨大的动力。感谢我历年来亲手带过的SAT学子们,他们的许多宝贵建议和想法都已被融入进了这套丛书。
内江托福培训机构成就你的梦想之旅。学托福就来内江托福培训机构
培训咨询电话:点击左侧离线宝免费咨询
