北京怀柔区英语口语培训机构排名前十
资料整理:北京怀柔区英语口语培训中心发布时间:2026-05-13浏览量:447人
新闻标题:北京怀柔区英语口语培训机构排名前十
北京怀柔区英语口语是北京怀柔区英语口语培训中心的重点专业,北京市知名的英语口语培训机构,教育培训知名品牌,北京怀柔区英语口语培训中心师资力量雄厚,全国各大城市均设有分校,学校欢迎你的加入。

北京怀柔区英语口语培训中心分布北京市东城区,西城区,朝阳区,丰台区,石景山区,海淀区,门头沟区,房山区,通州区,顺义区,昌平区,大兴区,怀柔区,平谷区,密云区,延庆区等地,是北京市极具影响力的英语口语培训机构。
Very good; cool; awesome;da bomb; radical; fun.
2.How are you doing? I can’t complain too much.你好吗?我太抱怨。(还不错)。
轰隆隆的春雷带来了绵绵的春雨,春雨滋润了整个大地。在土地里猫冬的小草经过春雨的洗礼后个个争先恐后的钻出了大地。虽然很小,虽然很细,虽然很柔软但小草非常的坚强,它们仍会挺直腰板,春寒又袭都阻止不了小草的生长。给大地披上了一层新绿。
The implication of this is that if a message can be decrypted using the public key,then it must have been sent from the owner of the private key.
Try to think in English whenever possible. When you see something, think of the English word of it;
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
如何练就地道的英语口语
The implication of this is that if a message can be decrypted using the public key,then it must have been sent from the owner of the private key.
11.be in full swing 正在全力,活跃阶段
in full swing的意思是“活跃”。该习语的意思即引申为“(工作的)展开、阶段”。例如:The building project is in full swing.(建筑工程正处在全力之中。)
A: I hear your company in expanding its business. 我听说你们公司正在扩展生意。
B: Yeah. We’re setting up a new factory now and the work on it is in full swing. The project will be completed in three months. 是的,正在新建工厂。工程正施工阶段,三个月内就可以完工了。
12.be in high gear 全力
gear指“齿轮,传动装置”,high gear的意思是汽车的“高速档”。该习语字面意思为“机器正处在高速档(运转)”,指“事物正处在全力当中”。
A: By the way, how is your business going? Is it proceeding smoothly? 哎,你的生意最近如何?进展还吗?
B: Yes, it’s in high gear. 一切都在全力。
13.be itching for a chance to do 很想找个机会试一试
形容词itching的意思是“渴望的”,be itching to do意为“渴望做某事”;for a chance指“找机会”,整个习语的意思即为“渴望机会试做某事”。
A: I am itching for a chance to cooperate with Mike. I hear he’s a very competent person. 我很想找机会和迈克合作一次。听说他能干。
B: Everyone who has worked with him will have a deep impression on that point. 是的。每个和他一起工作的人都对此深有体会。
14.be of one mind 意见,看法相同
mind可指“头脑,心神”。该习语直译为“脑子想出的问题”,由此可以引申为“意见、看法相同”的意思。
A: What do the board think about this plan? 董事会对这项计划怎么看?
B: They are of one mind in passing it. 。
A: Good news. 太好啦。
15.be of two minds 拿不定主意
be of two minds和be in two minds的意思相同,均表示“左右摇摆”或“拿不定主意,下不了决心”。例如:Don’t depend on him to decide. He always seems to be of two minds on important matters.(别指望他能决定。在事情上他好像总拿不定主意。)
A: Are you ready to take the plunge and pound the pavements for new one? 你大胆措施,排除障碍,重新再来?
B: I’m still of two minds. But I do seem to like to quit my present job. 我依然犹疑不决。我确实想放弃现在的工作。
A: What kind of job are you aiming at? I mean, do you have a particular job in mind? 你想做样的工作? 我的意思是说,在你脑子里有的选择?
B: I have a good mind to go into business. I think I can be equally successful as most other women in business. 我想进军商海。我想我会与商海里女性同样的。
7. Do you have something you don’t eat?
Listening comprehension:(听力)
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
初次见面商务英语口语(四)
With the development of economy, the life of the people has gradually changed from "food and clothing" to "well-off".
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
北京怀柔区英语口语培训中心成就你的梦想之旅。学英语口语就来北京怀柔区英语口语培训中心
培训咨询电话:点击左侧离线宝免费咨询
